You will find in this site various informative areas related to end of life care. Please check out the areas below to learn more about hospice care and what we at Vaisnavas C.A.R.E. are doing.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions and answers concerning hospice and end-of-life care.
- Find a hospice near you: This is an outside link where you can find a local hospice in the United States and Canada.
- World-wide Hospice Directories:
Click here for the International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care directory.
Click here for the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization directory.
These pages will open in a seperate window. To return to V-CARE simply close out of the Hospice Locater page.
- Resources: Get information on the signs and symptoms of approaching death, and on some of the common medications used in hospice care.
- Living Will: Print out a copy of an example Living Will written by Kusha devi dasi.
- Power of Attorney: View and/or print out an example of a Medical Power of Attorney. Please check with your state to see what is required in your particular local.